Resurfacing an asphalt car park is a simple and cost-effective process, which can increase the value of your property and enhance its visual appeal.
Bitumen and Asphalt can provide a complete maintenance solution for your car park, taking care of all aspects of the project from start to finish. The process involves:
- Inspection of all existing drainage and storm water tanks. If the existing tanks contain sand and debris, they must be cleaned to allow for efficient water storage and discharge.
- Inspection of all existing surfaces, including the asphalt or bitumen and road sub-base.
- Construction of new kerbing or repairs as necessary.
- Preparation and machine sweeping of the entire area.
- Spraying of an emulsion spray onto the existing surface.
- Laying of hot asphalt to the required thickness.
- Line marking of the car park (Bitumen and Asphalt can do this if required).